MLG 2012 HD Stream Idea

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stream Live from my Hotel Suite at MLG 2012!

Live from Behind The Scenes @ MLG 2012

BiKeLoK
    BiKeLoK
    Inheritor
    Inheritor

Live from Behind The Scenes @ MLG 2012 Empty Live from Behind The Scenes @ MLG 2012

Post  BiKeLoK Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Stream Live Behind the Scenes @ MLG 2012!!!

I have already researched possible locations at past venues. The typical average prices are as follows:
    Hotel Conference Center with seating for teams: $400 per 24/hr period (4 days)
    Dedicated Internet Line to sustain stream: $150 per 24/hr period (4 days)
    Food/Beverages for participants: $200-$300 for 4 day period
    This total cost will be covered by myself as much as possible but I can't do it without your help. The more help I get, the more prizes I can obtain for the viewers as well.

I am raising money for a live stream broadcast at the closest MLG event located to me in 2012. The total cost of this endeavor as I have researched it will be around $2,500 but I am willing to pay a big portion of it out of my own pocket. I am looking for help from the gaming community to make this a reality. This will involve me bringing my entire stream setup to the hotel suite, having a dedicated internet line to support the HD stream bandwidth, and obtaining prizes for the viewers at the time of the stream. It will be 4 days of streaming straight, with lans between pros, and everyday players at the event!

This stream will be coming live from the hotel conference room booked with the dedicated line (the reason for the higher cost). I plan on setting up 1v1's, 2v2's, 4v4's, and FFA's where the winners will end up winning a prize for the viewer or group of viewers correlated to them. How this is all going to be done hasn't been drawn up yet, but if this gets closer to becoming a true reality i'll post all details.

What this means for you:
    A 24/7 live stream of people playing from the hotel room at the MLG event. Various pros and people that haven't been heard of taking turns on the viewpoint station that stream will be hooked up to. Prizes ranging from Microsoft points to custom no slow controllers or headsets. This is going to be a major event outside of the MLG tournament itself.

There are different donation levels that I have set up to show the community what you have contributed:
    Platinum= $100 or more – You will get a shoutout on stream and in the forum, and 10 entries into the raffle for a new pair of Tritton ax 720s
    Gold= $50 or more – You will get a shoutout on stream and in the forum, and 5 entries into the raffle for a new pair of Tritton ax720s
    Silver= $25 or more – You will get a shoutout on stream and in the forum, and 3 entries into the raffle for a new pair of Tritton ax720s
    Bronze= $10 or more – You will get a shoutout on stream and in the forum, and 1 entry into the raffle for a new pair of Tritton ax720s

Basic= $ Any amount you can afford will help greatly with this endeavor.

I will have giveaways to my viewers at certain milestones that we hit in the total goal:
    $150 I will give away a 1600 MSP card to a lucky viewer
    $300 I will give away a 1600 MSP card to a lucky viewer
    $500 I will give away a 1600 MSP card to a lucky viewer
    $750 I will give away a 1600 MSP card to a lucky viewer
    $1000 I will give away a pair of Gunnar Gaming Glasses to a lucky viewer
    $1500 I will give away a custom clear wireless controller that is rapid fire modified, and has LED’s
    $2000 I will raffle off the brand new pair of Tritton ax720’s to those that donated to the cause

If you have any question please feel free to ask, and you can get an idea of what the quality will be at:
    www.twitch.tv/bik3lock

Go check out more details at this forum post:
    http://www.halotracker.com/Forums/ShowThread.aspx?ID=96578

Supporters can also help by spreading the word and getting as many people to view this page, and input their ideas to me. Thank you for your time

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm